Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hardware Ranch

Today we had nothing to do so we decided to drive up to Hardware Ranch and see the elk. The kids were soo good all the way there and loved all the elk! My mom came with us, which means her and Jerzi hung out, Jerzi wouldn't even look at me!! We had a great time though!







On the way home, Koy got a little car sick and starting complaining. We thought we'd get him out and feed him and he'd feel better. We went to the Pleasant Valley Grill (on the toll road, which is FABULOUS!) and just as we got our food he said he had to throw up, I ran him to the bathroom and he did.. all over the bathroom floor.. So needless to say, i brought him home. Kurt's parents were with us so they brought Kurt home with my food in a box. Poor kid, I hate being car sick! He totally gets that from me! He is feeling better now that he's home in his 'comfy jammies' with his 'comfy blankie' (he gets that from me too!)

3 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Where is this place? I've never heard of it but it looks fun. I need to try that Pleasant Valley Grill. My mom went the other day too and loved it.

Becky said...

I love Hardware Ranch we use to go all the time when we lived in Logan. I think we might have to make another trip.

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom I miss her and love her. Tell her to go check out the Heywood site.
trudi