Ok so this is a family blog so i'll refrain from vulgarity but what the #@#$!!! I can't believe that this show was really real. It has to be fake. I have never thought that until tonight but after ump-teen seasons of The Bachelor, i think they needed a new twist. Unless Jason is a big fat butt, which is possible too! I loved Melissa and I hope she is just an actress and not a real girl with real feelings. Poor thing. And Molly, poor Molly, 6 more weeks and he'll dump her too! Pretty soon he'll come out of the closet and all the girls can move on with their lives! At the beginning of the season I did actually like him but no more! Stupid Jason. O and how exactly did the conversation with Ty (his son) go? "Um buddy, i know you really liked Melissa and i've been saying this whole time that it's all about you, but i dumped her for Molly, remember the bug eyed blonde that you didn't even talk to? Ya her. So you ok with that buddy?" Serioulsy. Maybe Ty is just an actor too, let's hope so! And by the way, i do like Molly, her eyes are just a little big!! Pretty smile though! Stupid show. I'm sure i will be tuning in again when Melissa is the new Bachelorette!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
You're funny. I like your vulgarity! I have to say it's all just fun and games to me because I think it's pretty staged. Especially this one because I think they were looking for some ratings and needed a twist. I bet they helped him along if you know what I mean. Strange though to involve a kid in it all but whatever!
I love your blog hilarious. I had 5 friends over to my house to watch it, we were all dying i actually heard thats what was going to happen a couple days ago but didn't believe it. I loved melissa what a jerk jason is
Ha Ha Ha ha I told you in the very beginning that it is fixed, faked and whatever F word is appropriate!! Brock had some "not so nice" words he was calling him and I didn't even stop him. HELLLLO? Would you REALLY be on a reality dating show trying to find your wife or spouse if you weren't a LOSER at love? And I agree, bringing in a baby to the show was just plain mean. I don't know how they got me ( maybe ABC is SATAN?) but I will NEVER fall for it again and NEVER watch the bachelor or yeah, the new Melissa bachelorette( you think that was set up? hummm ) show again!!! Stupid Stupid me.
I was so excited to read your blog this morning because I knew you would talk about it. I still think its real. I know stupid me. I was really sad to see Melissa get hurt because I really liked her, but I think it would be extremely hard to have to choose one girl when you've built strong feelings for others. I still like him and I hope it works out with him and Molly.
amen to everything you said!!! i think a bajillion seasons of the bachelor is ENOUGH & abc can come up with something else!
although...a couple more bachelorettes wouldn't be bad. trista was a doll.
Man oh Man where to start I have to tell you Even Rob was watching last night he was on the edge of his seat and then he was like WHAT!! This is riged I think they should let the guy as soon as he thinks he has the "one" stop the show let it be the Final Rose and you never know when the Final rose will come wouldn't that be better. I did not like melissa only because she was on the Cowboys cheerleader show first and you could tell then that she was a bit of a camera hog I think the entire thing with her parents should have been a dead giveaway for everyone that HELLO even her family doesn't like the whole thing that she is doing. She wants to be famous and does not care how it happens.
(just my take on her) Count my words she will be on another reality show in the near future! I do hope that if Molly is the girl he thinks he is in love with that it works out but I would bet that he is the problem in this whole thing he seams to me to like that he has Three women who all would love for him to say Yes Jason you are the one for me and he does not even consider their feelings in this entire thing. He likes to have the control. You could see it when Molly was like ummm I have been thinking about you for three months! Watch it back look at his face while she is saying that. It kinda creeps me out! I will be watching tonight as the after the final rose part two is sure to have some sort of twist again. What I would LOVE to know is where is Tys mother in all of this???
I was totally floored!! seriously, can he do that? It's like he didn't even feel bad ripping her heart out on national television. At least Chris was nice and gave them some "space", I think they accidentally left the camera's rolling so we could see what they said(: I'm sure I'll tune in next season even though I say I won't.
Mindi! I love your blog! I just "blog-hopped" over from Brookes' after I saw your name on a comment! You family is so cute and it's so good to see you!! I think everyone had a blog before I even knew they existed! Haha!
Heidi Lessig (Baddley)
LOL your blog cracks me up!!! I am so with you... I can't handle Molly and her ugly eyes!! I picked Melissa from day one... Hopefully, like you said, she is an actress and really didn't get her heart broken....
That is funny. I kinda liked the twist. I say if it isn't right end it before they actually tie the knot. I think Melissa might be crazy sauce anyways. I wasn't a huge fan of hers the entire time, she looks like a bunny and is very fake. And I like Molly and she loves him. She has big eyes yes, but so do I - we are cool.
It definitely was a good dramatic show! I was totally pissed at Jason when he dumped Melissa (I loved her!) and I was glad that she gave him her mind. I was mad at Molly when she agreed to date him again (I'm mad at a lot of people right now on abc but I don't think they care)...and I could just go on forever. I totally loved Jillian too and I can't wait to watch the bachelorette!
Post a Comment