The kids rode the sheep in South Weber days again this year. I don't know why but they love it! They get real excited, fall off, cry, then say they want to do it again. Weird i know. Koy doesn't cry, he gets real mad that he can't stay on very long. One day Koy, one day :)
They got candy after so she was a happy camper!

Look at that face! Sheer terror!

Darn sun. Koy was not scared, he was excited!

'If you EVER put me on one of those things i will be very upset. Like i am right now, you see this face, this is how mad i will be!'

Koy, Jerzi, Hudson gearing up!

Hudson. This kid is fearless!

Boston getting ready for his ride!!

Aubree should've won! She seriously hung on FOREVER! The sheep was dragging her through the dirt and she was not letting go! She's got the competitive gene from her dad!

That's Aub's out of the shoot!! Go Aubree Go!!

Fun times, every kid must try it once!
7 comments:
What a bunch of tough little kids! Breqlynn's cousins did it at the Ogden Rodeo but we couldn't get breqlynn to agree to it, but after she watched them do it she said she wanted to try it next year....so will see. But man! if Jerzi can get out there and do it then Breq can!
How fun it was!! I love Jerzi in the picture of her on the sheep...she looks like she may have eaten a little bit of the sheep wool.
Way to go Jerzie and Koy! So cute!
Ya her sucking on that dirty sheepskin made me a bit nauseated!! Could they not wash them and put a pretty bow in their hair before putting the kiddles on them??
I love the picture of Libbi and her comments!! I have a feeling she will be on one though!! It was tons of fun!
Gotta Love South Weber Days! So cute! & the baby is getting soooo big!
Wow, I always knew your kids were tough, but wow!! I love Libbi's face... someday she will be doing it too I'm sure!
Post a Comment