Thursday, October 29, 2009

MJ Movie

On a spur of the moment whim we headed out to the Michael Jackson movie last night. I must say.. it was AMAZING!!! I was not a big fan before this movie, i got wrapped up in the media i think, but this guy is seriously talented! If you have a free night i would HIGHLY recommend it! Plus, his backup dancers are pretty talented as well ... and by talented i mean HOT!
I sure wish the 13 year old girl taking this picture would've noticed the glare in his face. O well, i have a cup to remember it by! After seeing the movie I am not sure how they did not realize he was dying.. Unless they were all in denial. He looked and acted horrible in some of the clips.
Thanks girls, i love you all for being so spontaneous! And thanks Sunshine for not dogging me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It really was fun! I have always been a MJ fan and yes he was very very talented!! thanks for forcing me to go!!

Jamie said...

I want to go so badly! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindi D said...

If you're going to comment on my blog please be considerate enough to at least put your name. This is why people go private. I don't want to have to do that so please be respectful! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.