With the year coming to an end, and an insurance policy that is paid to the maximum, i decided it was time to take care of myself. I had a scope done on Tuesday to determine if i have endometriosis, or what?? It was the first time i have had surgery or been put under. I was a little nervous but came out fine. They found a little endometriosis but nothing serious, they just cleaned it out and sent some other samples out for testing. I had maybe a syst (cyst??spelling??) on my ovary. The doctor came out and talked to my mom because Kurt had to leave for a bit to coach basketball, and she was uncertain what he was saying. She said he was very unclear. (sooo not what we're used to with Libbi's doctors) I hope to find out more Monday but for now i am recovering and doing well. The Black Friday shopping was a BAD idea... in more ways than 1!! I am hurting pretty bad but Kurt is taking good care of me, the kids and the house. I'm hoping that's it for our family for the year.. and the next year too :) Thanks to all who helped with the kids, brought dinner and everything else! I have the best family in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! Maybe sloooooooow down a little and get some rest????
Glad it wasn't too serious, but I'm still worried about you. Hope everything is ok.
Post a Comment