I took Jerzi to her last day of preschool yesterday and had the hardest time! I remember taking Koy to his first day of preschool! I have been going to the same preschool for 3 years! When i wrote my last check the first of May i was ecstatic! But picking her up from her last day was different :( She has her program next week but it was officially her last day. She will be on to Kindergarten in the fall! I can't even believe it. I think it's a darn good thing i have Libbi or i would be a mess!
Her friends, Titan and Kaitlyn
Cute gals :)
Koy lost his first top tooth and weird as it is, it was the same day that Libbi got her first top tooth! She wasn't as cooperative when it came time for pictures of the teeth!
What a mighty handsome fella :)
Lots going on in May!! I love it!






3 comments:
Hey Kid, can you move! I am such a geek! I think I have seen Titan like a hundred times too! I am so sad preschool is over, it is so fun for them - the Critchlow's will miss you guys!
we need to sneak a picture of their boyfriend on Tuesday too!
Mindi - Your kids are getting so big! It's just crazy! I remember little Jerzi crawling around in Sunday school back in the old ward. It does go by so fast. They are darling. Where did Jerzi go to preschool? I need to put Hazel in this next year and we live in S. Ogden now, is it close by?
Post a Comment