Saturday, December 27, 2008

Anyone know?

Does anyone know where to go to get my years blogs made into a book? I've heard it can be done, but have never figured out how to do it. If any of you have any info let me know because I want to do it!

5 comments:

Mrs. L said...

BLURB! It's actually www.blurb.com. I just wanted to say BLURB! Beware of quality and prices though. It's the only one I've heard people do and I've heard both good and bad. You may be better off just printing out each of your posts yourself on a color printer.

Mrs. L said...

Just kidding, I just checked into in and BLURB no longer accepts Blogger. So now I have no idea, but at least I got to say it one more time.

A 'n D said...

used to be a site called "blogs 2 books" but i can't seem to find it anymore...
there's some self-publishing software "Booksmart" i've heard about, but haven't used. (NY times has written about this particular one, so it's at least credible)
also... there's "blogbinders.com" that i've read about, too... haven't used either myself yet! hope you find a good one!

Nicole said...

I just came across a blog the other day that mentions a site called bloggled.com. I haven't used it but I have tried to do BLURB and I hated it!! I am going to try bloggled. Let me know if you do and what you think!!

kdance10 said...

Not sure either. But let me know if you find out:)