Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coloring Anonymous??

I pulled my covers back to get into bed tonight and found black pen all over my sheets! I know who it was so Kurt and I went to talk to her. This is how it went..
Kurt: Jerzi, did you color on mommy and daddies bed?
Jerzi: Ya, this morning I did (with a sad face)
Kurt: You don't color on anything but paper Jerz.
Jerzi: I know! I'm trying to quit!
Ha ha we were laughing so hard! It's like she's trying to stop smoking or something! We need to find a CA (coloring anonymous) group for her if anyone knows of any! She is a hoot, she keeps us laughing, which is good cause otherwise I'd be crying! She colors on EVERYTHING lately! I can't hide the pens good enough!

11 comments:

Mrs. L said...

That is soooo funny. I love it!

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh sounds just like my little megan.She always used to draw on EVERYTHING. But she has stopped that now it's just coloring on herself every now and then.

The Steel's said...

Oh my gosh, Katelyn colors on everything. I don't know how to stop it. If you know any tricks let me know. That is so funny! Did the pen come out?? We have a few pen stains on our couch, any tips on that one too?

Becky said...

That is so funny! I hope it comes out!

Sheliece & the babies said...

That is so funny!!! I seriously laughed aloud when I read it!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! I was laughing so hard when I was reading it. I hope it comes out!

Montay said...

Jerzi girl no way!!! that is too funny what a cute girl.

Erica said...

That is so funny. I'm glad you shared that I needed a laugh. My kids do the same thing.

Kyle and Shayla said...

That is so cute! at least she's not lying about it right?

Andrea said...

Ah, did'nt Koy have the same problem? For some reason I remeber him using Jerzi's face as the paper! Abby has the same problem. Pretty soon I'll have to decorate around all the Black & Blue Med Ball point ink her room!

Sherice said...

That is hilarious!! What a knucklehead! Hopefully that pen washed out of your sheets. If not- you'll have a cute little reminder of Jerzi every time you tuck yourself into bed. HEy! What the heck happened to Sunnee's blog?