Monday, September 8, 2008

Koy started Soccer!

Koy had his first soccer game on Saturday and he had a blast!! He was so funny to watch, he looked like a pro! He scored 4 goals! When he was all done Kurt said, 'Did you have fun?' and Koy said, 'Ya but it was kind of easy' He is the oldest one on the team because of his October birthday so he had a bit of an advantage. He did great and had the time of his life! Pictures to come later with school pictures!!

5 comments:

Mrs. L said...

We need to have him over to give Gabe some lessons. He looked so cute in his uniform. When I asked if he wanted to take his socks off to go down the slide he said, "No, because I haev these really special things under them and I don't want them to get ruined!" Good job Koy!

Emily and company said...

Is there anything cuter than kid's soccer? I don't think so. 4 goals, wow. I think you might have a superstar on your hands.

The Steel's said...

I am excited to see pictures of him playing, he looked darling in his uniform on Saturday. Did he stay in it all day? Shinguards included? That is awesome he was so good! Must be a natural.

Montay said...

I miss the cute uniforms in Ut our are all the same basket ball like ones BORING hope he had fun!!!

Jamie said...

He sounds like a natural... way to go!! We'll have to go to a game one of these days, let me know!