Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mcnuggles

Today the kids were with dad all day because I was at super saturday. They had alot of fun at football in the rain! When I got home they had happy meals and I said 'wow what are those and who got them for you?' Jerzi was digging in trying to find her nuggets and answered 'daddy got them for us at mcnuggles' It took her half a second and she and Koy started cracking up saying 'ha ha mcnuggles!!' It was priceless! We now have a new name for our favorite lunch spot!

3 comments:

The Steel's said...

That is funny. She always comes up with good stuff. Her testimony was so cute yesterday, she is so darling! Sorry I didn't come say hello at church, I was kind of in a hurry to get all the kiddos out of there. and hello..you do not look pregnant yet! What gives, I show at like 10 weeks!

Sherice said...

That is so funny! Love when they laugh together like that. Love your halloweeny background! Very spoooky...

Jamie said...

Too cute!! Speaking of McDonald's, we haven't been together in a couple of weeks...