I know alot of you have been waiting for this picture so here it is! Kurt did so good in the South Ogden 5k and he took my advice this time to get rid of some of the layers!! In the half marathon last year he wore his cotton g's, a long sleeve cotton t shirt, a hoodie sweatshirt for half the race and cut off sweat pants! Needless to say he puked and was sick for a couple days. He decided he wasn't about to feel like that again so he shed his shirt half way through the 5k!! I am so proud of him for getting out there and giving it his all, cause he truely does! As for the puking.. we need to work on that still. The no shirt idea didn't help. Sorry :( It's just cause he runs sooo hard!! ..and no that guy pushing his baby DID NOT beat him!!! Ha ha! Good job guy pushing the baby and GOOD JOB KURT!! You are awesome!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
GOOD JOB KURT!!! You are truly amazing!
Love you!
Nice job Kurt!!!! One hot daddie!! In more ways than one ;)
I'm glad he chose a better running outfit this time! Good job Kurt!
Good Job Guys! You did awesome. I just wish Kurt would have at least made to the garbage can or close. And I wish all of us would have won a sweet prize!
Post a Comment