Koy and Jerzi went to play at Grandma's last night while we went to dinner and their cousins Abby and Eric were there too. (Troy and Andrea's kids, Troy is Kurt's brother) So we picked them up and had this conversation.
Jerzi: Do you know what mom and dad?
Us: No what?
Jerzi: Abby's friend died, and he sings.
Koy: Ya, his name is Michael Jackson!
Ha ha !! So I text Troy and Andrea to tell them and Troy texts back..
"I asked Abby who Michael Jackson is and she said 'Duh, the King of pop Dad!!'"
If you know Andrea, this is soooo her daughter! I couldn't stop laughing!
This was not something funny that my kids did but it was too classic to not post!
We love that crazy Abby!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
The King of pop!
Posted by Mindi D at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is so funny! Way to go Andrea! You are my hero!!
Oh my heavens! The Andrea gene continues....
Post a Comment