So last night Jerzi was snuggling up to me and we had this conversation..
J: I like you best at night mom
M: O ya why is that?
J: Cause your hair is long at night, in the light its always in a pony!
Hmmm. Maybe I need to let my hair down more often!
Also, every night when we snuggle she says 'she loves to snuggle with me cause i'm sooo hot! I'm like a warm blankie.' Ha ha!
Gotta love that silly girl.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Let your hair down
Posted by Mindi D at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Nice thought. Something I need to think about more often! Kids are so darned cute! Hope all is well with you and your fam!
That Jerzi is such a silly girl. What a cutie!
Love that girlie!! She cracks me up!!
Post a Comment